Since most people are confused on what to buy and what not to buy let me make your work easier by compiling the top 4 adventure Junkie reviews here. If you are curious about other products offered by Adventure Junkie, feel free to get more review here.
1. The Sea to Summit Spark Sleeping Bag
The sea summit is a fairly affordable sleep bag that is made of nylon and DWR treated.
· It is DWR treated
· It boasts of a high density liner weave
This is a reliable bag as you are sure to be kept warm during the cold season.
Its biggest advantage lays on its lightness. It is easy to carry and very convenient for a hiker
It comes with a fantastic silver colour with a yellow lining
The bag is too light and hence not ideal for windy environments
Its biggest defect is its zip. Once it is detached, it is not easily reattached.
Feel free to see more reviews here about this bag
2. The Kelty SB20 sleeping bag
The number one selling point of this bag is that it is a fast drier and can fit an individual who is 6 feet long
· Boasts of a water proof protection on your feet and head
· Incorporates Dridown technology
· It is light weight and technical
The Dridown technology ensure that this bag is warm proof and easily maintains internal temperatures despite a drastic drop of external temperatures.
The bag is light and hence ideal for travelling
This bag assures you value for money.
This is an ideal bag for a traveler especially if you are camping in a cold environment. You can get more reviews here for the Kelty SB20.
3. The Mountain Hardwear Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag incorporates welded lamina technology to ensure that it is heat proof. This means that heat does not easily escape from the bag despite the cold temperatures outside.
· Incorporates welded lamina technology for better insulation
· Boasts of amazing compressibility hence saving on space
· It has an average weight of 1.2 kg
The bag comes in different designs which gives you the freedom of choice
Thanks to its welded lamina technology, the bag maintains warmth even when wet.
Its compressibility nature is a big plus as you are able to pack more in the same camping bag.
The main disadvantage associated with this bag is its zip. The zipper must be handled with care
This is a great bag for all travelers especially if you are a heavy packer as it saves you space.
4. The Coleman Comfort sleeping bag
The Coleman bag boast of a removable foam that provides luxurious comfort to every traveler irrespective of the terrain.
· Comes with a removable foam for comfort
· Can fit a person who is 5 feet tall.
· Incorporates Thermo tech technology
Thermal Tech technology ensures that you are comfortable and warm throughout the night
The bag is bulky and hence may disadvantage heavy packers.
The bag provides suitable warmth and insulation.